Send Topic Print
Happy 4th of July! (Read 3199 times)
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Happy 4th of July!
07/02/15 at 16:44:43

Packing for the Cabin Resort up on Big Pine Lake. I can't stop from going in and sitting down in the Listening Room! My ZMA through my Adagio's with Mundorf Mcap Supremes....is shelling out the Harmonics with Adept Power and Finesse! Wayman Tisdale/Power Forward, has never sounded better! Only the good die young.....that is for sure.

Well, off to the Lake with a half dozen bottles of Clark & Telephone Pinot Noir!  ......no drinking with driving or boating-for sure.

May you and yours have a great 4th of July Weekend!  Peace, Lars.

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Happy 4th of July!
Reply #1 - 07/02/15 at 16:58:19

Have a great one Lars!

I know what you mean, I'm sitting listening to my system when I should be packing, but just to be listening to my system in the morning (my Dad spent his first day at the assisted-living) is such a great thing and this system just bowls me over, it has everything I want in a system and the music is just overwhelmingly well presented. We're blessed.

Have a wonderful holiday y'all! Mine is going to be mostly working towards my move, but to finally have the time to do so is a great thing.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 07/02/15 at 17:57:22

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #3 - 07/02/15 at 21:22:12

Thanks and have a great 4th. I'm gonna be busy...Fri Gig and Sat Gig...and a lot of BBQin'

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print