Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Father's Day (Read 1995 times)
ProggRob
Seasoned Member

CDApS Member

Happy Father's Day
06/21/15 at 21:57:28

Happy Father's Day to the Decware community!  May your families grant you additional listening time and a general lack of responsibility.

Rob

Baetis Revolution II -> HFC CT-1E Digital Cable -> Denefrips Terminator -> Black Cat Setsuna XLR -> LTA Ultralinear Integrated -> Black Cat Setsuna SC -> Betsy Alnicos
Bass: 4x Hawthorne Augies w/ 2 Rythmik amps
Power: TWL 7+ and Digital, UberBUSS, Furutech Outl
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Happy Father's Day
Reply #1 - 06/22/15 at 02:06:38

Rob, hope you had a great one, and thanks for the well-wishes. Got to celebrate this afternoon and evening with Dad and my fiancee Lucy (who he loves) and my two brothers and their wives and three of my nieces. And yesterday was a great evening, a picnic with Lucy's family that included two of her great-nieces and great-nephews (each less than two months old) and a friend of the family's two month old boy, wow those little kids are just fascinating and calming to be around.

Hope the Father's Day weekend was great for all!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print