Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/18/24 at 10:01:49 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What's Your Favorite Audio Website? (Read 3320 times)
ProggRob
Seasoned Member

CDApS Member

What's Your Favorite Audio Website?
05/20/15 at 03:32:31

After nearly 4 years of audio research, I finally feel a lull or disinterest in many of the audio websites that I frequent.  Interesting content does come out, but I feel most of the commonly read sites do not update quickly enough before I devour the review or other article.  So I pose this to the community to perhaps discover new sites, what are your favorites?

Here are my Top 5, in no particular order.  I am excluding forums.  Most of these have been influential in how I think about audio, with the exception of No. 4, which is simply a way to waste massive amounts of time.

1) www.high-endaudio.com
2) www.dagogo.com
3) www.decware.com
4) www.dailyaudiophile.com
5) 6moons.com

Baetis Revolution II -> HFC CT-1E Digital Cable -> Denefrips Terminator -> Black Cat Setsuna XLR -> LTA Ultralinear Integrated -> Black Cat Setsuna SC -> Betsy Alnicos
Bass: 4x Hawthorne Augies w/ 2 Rythmik amps
Power: TWL 7+ and Digital, UberBUSS, Furutech Outl
  IP Logged
seikosha
Seasoned Member

Re: What's Your Favorite Audio Website?
Reply #1 - 05/22/15 at 17:45:41

This one was a lot of fun:

http://www.theaudiophileswife.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&u...

Sadly, she's no longer making updates.

Mini Torii, SE84UFO, Quicksilver Horn Monos, ZStage, CSP3 Omega Super3XRS, Omega SAM, Omega Junior 8xrs, Cambridge CXC, Shiit Bifrost 2, PS Audio P3 Powerplant
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 05/23/15 at 16:39:08

Decware and Omega forums.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Guillaume Bougard
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 05/23/15 at 18:54:00

I visit Decware and Omega every day just to make sure I'm not missing anything on my amp and speakers and, equally importantly, because these are super nice communities with very few beefs and total respect.

I sometimes check out the hardware section of Steve Hoffmann's forum.

I have fun visiting Michael Fremmer's "Analog Planet" site. He is funny when he gets on his high horse and slays dragons left and right...

There are also plenty of sites for equipment manufacturers that I check when I haven't drooled enough!

What a blissful waste of time!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print