Send Topic Print
Copy a Rachael? (Read 3339 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Copy a Rachael?
05/06/15 at 04:31:31

I just got an email from someone outside the USA who had been trying to get some questions answered regarding two mono Rachael's. He claimed he waited two weeks and was told to buy two to get double the power. Claimed all kinds of difficulty in dealing with Steve (at which point me bullshit meter went in to the RED). I told him I have had nothing but great support from both Decware and Omega. I told him as a matter of integrity there is no way in hell I would photograph the inside of my Rachael so his local builder could copy it. Steve has worked TOO hard to make these fantastic products to have some putz try and copy them, though without the correct PARTS it's gonna end up being a box o' junk (IMHO). Anyway, sorry for the rant, this kind of crap just pisses me off. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Re: Copy a Rachael?
Reply #1 - 05/06/15 at 14:40:54

Good deal, Chris. That would peg my BS meter as well. Stick to your guns!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 05/07/15 at 06:11:18

Thanks Raven, Steve probably get this kind of non-sense all the time but it just frosts my butt. I hope the smoke comes out of the boxes when he turns them on for the first time….Loving my Rachael/ZP3/Omegas. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Hibuckhobby
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 05/26/15 at 19:12:41

Happens in every area of endeavor.  I used to do some internet business modifying radios for over the road drivers.  I'd get emails and even phone calls (although I didn't make my phone number public) asking for information about how to do various modifications so they wouldn't have to pay for the service.  What's more...they get angry when you won't give the "secrets" to your work away.

Hang in there!
Hibuck....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print