Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 16:26:38 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware Rachael+ ZP3+ ZMC1+7XRS=Magic (Read 8793 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Decware Rachael+ ZP3+ ZMC1+7XRS=Magic
04/19/15 at 20:06:16

I purchased our Rachael amp and ZP3 phono stage last year, receiving them at the end of October. At that point I had still not sold my speakers so realizing the greatness of the Rachael and phono stage (Decware ZMC1 Step up transformer was on hand already) but that changed with the addition of a pair of Omega 7XRS in walnut. We have already past that 100+ hour mark and the system is magical. We are in the middle of a house remodel so there are no acoustical treatments up but the soundstage, tonality, speed, definition is amazing. We had company last night and were up till past midnight listening to record after record. Totally amazed with this gear. Thank you Steve and all at Decware. Happy listening, Chris.

Closet.jpg

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Re: Decware Rachael+ ZP3+ ZMC1+7XRS=Magic
Reply #1 - 04/21/15 at 23:18:47

Nice looking system! the Sound !!! Oh yes, I do believe you!

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 04/22/15 at 21:17:45

Acetone- Thank you for the comments, maybe this weekend I can figure out how to load a pic that you don't have to move all over to see everything. The system keeps amazing me every time I fire it up. Looking forward to tube rolling, getting the AC cables and IC's dialed in and then a new cartridge (Dyna 17) and new DAC. Loving the Decware/Omega marriage...I know it will last as long as we are together!! Happy listening, Chris

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/23/15 at 07:41:56

Nice!  How about a whole room view that includes the speakers?

IP Logged
RingingEars
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 05/15/15 at 03:52:58

Beautiful Cool

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #5 - 05/16/15 at 14:46:07

All- Thanks for the nice comments. I will try another photo of the room and try to fit it all in. The phono system still amazes me daily, and Louis should be shipping my Omega 8'' sub this week. Flooring for the whole first floor will be coming in a few weeks so a complete tear down and move is coming….then I can start fresh. Love the Decware/Omega music system. They play together so well. Happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print