Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 11:04:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Parker Audio 95's- (Read 1882 times)
dla405j

Parker Audio 95's-
04/07/15 at 01:24:06

Rare Parker Audio 95's just posted on Audiogon....take a look.  An opportunity to have a great speaker made for 4 ohm , 2 watt, Decware Zens by a builder/designer, Dave D. that rarely become available.  I bought two pair of his Trolls, a smaller version & half the price of the top notch 95's.  One pair, the first, comes from Rich who is selling these 95's on Audiogon..he's a first-rate guy and his speakers are in top condition and are next to new.  I loved them so much I bought another pair, in cherry, for my rather small living room  and I found them simply great and with great quality and looks.  Those were new and probably the last speakers that Dave at Parker audio made.  He has moved on and is not making trolls or the top of the line 95's any more so they are really unobtainable....Anyone who loves the zen amp, any year or configuration will be amazed when you hear them matched with any Parker speaker but even more with those 95's.  Old timers like me, have heard about the reputation of Parker Audio as the top shelf match for zens, and after meeting Dave D. at several zenfests and talking to others I knew I had to have them and give them a listen....WOW...Rich is offering these 95's at a great price and can accomodate those who want to work with him for a pickup or halfway point like I did...(I'm in Rockford IL 90 miles west of Chicago so Rich & I met halfway & did the payment/exchange)...Those 95's are high sensitivity & without crossover yet have great bass...do a search and read the reviews....the last one is in Home theater mag.  I was tempted to buy them myself but the wife is wise to my tricks and she loves the Trolls & with two pair, buying the 95's and sneaking them in the door at night was impossible!  95's rarely, if ever become available, and certsinly not in this condition....highly recommended.(I also use the trolls with my Rachel).

Dave
dla405j

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print