Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 17:21:39 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help with old tubes... (Read 3037 times)
Matchstikman
Seasoned Member

Help with old tubes...
04/04/15 at 03:33:56

Okay, so, I've been rediscovering some of my audio roots and I took out the old Torii.  It has been buried in a closet for several years.

Anyway, next to the amp was a box full of tubes.  There was also a box of tubes I bought from Decware.

Here's the thing.  The tubs are small but are unmarked.  How can I tell what they are?   They are tiny and in little white boxes.  Any idea?

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: Help with old tubes...
Reply #1 - 04/04/15 at 04:18:25

A photo or two may give us a clue.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 04/04/15 at 12:22:57

Well Match,  It's hopeless.  There's only one thing to do...Box up the Amp and tubes and send them to me....hehe.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/04/15 at 13:10:27

Chances are that each tube is marked on the bottle.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print