Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 15:23:24 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CSP3 With Balanced Inputs? (Read 8755 times)
gridiron
Verified Member

CSP3 With Balanced Inputs?
08/16/14 at 16:00:43

Hello everyone.

I am looking at getting the CSP3 as an amp for my HD800...but I need balanced inputs....can I get balanced inputs with this amp

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: CSP3 With Balanced Inputs?
Reply #1 - 08/16/14 at 16:09:36

An email or call to Steve is the best way to get the best answer, but I don't think you can, unfortunately.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 08/16/14 at 16:47:02

Gridiron,  sure you can have XLRs for the headphones.  When I ordered mine, I wanted one single and one 4 pin XLR but someone else had asked for this and been denied so I just got two singles.  But looking at the cart for the CSP 3 now, Steve must have changed his mind because this configuration is now a $75 option.  Take a look at the cart for all the options.  Mark.

http://secure.ultracart.com/cgi-bin/UCEditor?merchantId=DIY&ADD=CSP3

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 08/16/14 at 16:58:57

Cool Mark, thanks for helping him. I was thinking inputs. Duh!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 08/16/14 at 17:20:01

Lon, you thought he was talking about Outputs.  The only current option for Outputs is dual stereo which I got so I can have two Amps (Torii and Taboo) hooked up to my CSP-3. But I think a lot of folks would buy a CSP3 with xlr balanced outputs, especially for their Mystery Amp...I think it will eventually happen.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
gridiron
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 08/16/14 at 17:24:21

Yea, I want balanced input guys.....balanced from my PS Audio nuwave dac to balanced inputs on the CSP3 and then balanced headphones into the headphone out of the CSP3....so it would be fully balanced.

I know i can get the balanced headphones jack.....just not sure of the balanced input.

How can I contact Steve ?

thanks for all your guys help, by the way.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 08/16/14 at 17:33:16

So Gridiron, you were talking outputs not inputs. Calling Steve is the fastest, then there is email and PMing.  Look at the contact section for the numbers, etc.  Mark.

PS...I guess aside from the headphone jacks there are inputs and outputs...I'm easily confused...hehe.  When ever I change something, I have to pull up the owners manual and look at the pictures to get it all correct.

https://www.decware.com/newsite/contacts.html

IP Logged
gridiron
Verified Member

Reply #7 - 08/16/14 at 22:22:39

Thanks

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print