Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 22:46:33 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Celestion Speakers posted a link to this studio (Read 6235 times)
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Celestion Speakers posted a link to this studio
06/22/14 at 19:00:40

It makes me want to reach out to him and see if he'd sell a 1/4" tape of one of his albums.  :)

http://www.crazyjoe.org/studio.html

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: Celestion Speakers posted a link to this studio
Reply #1 - 06/23/14 at 01:10:25

Thank you for sharing this link. This guy is off the hook!! I bet he would sell you a tape. Good to know there are still serious craftsmen like Steve and Crazy Joe around.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #2 - 06/30/14 at 13:47:23

When I see this kind of beauty still left in the world, I can only wish that those who never knew, would. New technology seems to be taking yet another art from us. No, I am not talking about the music.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3 - 06/30/14 at 17:43:24

I bought Crazy Joe's latest album in HD, and send him an E-mail asking about 1/4" tape. He said he loves the sound of tape himself, and understands that audiophiles enjoy tape, but that he doesn't want to play his spliced master tape any more than he needs to.

I did suggest I'd be happy with a copy of his "safety master", which I assume he's done, but haven't heard back from him on that.

I've listened to his Doctor is In album a few times now and I really enjoy it. Great, old school rock and roll!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print