Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Good Fortune... (Read 5496 times)
litefootdan
Seasoned Member

My Good Fortune...
06/04/14 at 23:55:25

Hello Good Friends,
A hope almost 5 years in the making has come true to me and I'm now one of the fortunate ones.  I stumbled onto Decware through searching for kit tube amplifiers quite a while ago and the site mesmerized me just as much as the ZKIT1's do when I hear mine.  But I always dreamed of having a Torii.  Now all of the things have come together for me and I was able to order one!!!!  How eager and excited I was!!!  In between ordering and receiving the amplifier I had to go out of town for a couple weeks.  I was not around the internet to see status updates or communicate.  I was out of the States.  To my surprise, when I returned yesterday, I saw that a delivery slip had been left on the door stating that a delivery had been attempted on Monday, but not completed due to lack of a signature.  Instantly I became like a child filled with the greatest of happiness and expectation.  I knew the amp would come Tuesday, and I'd be there to sign for it and receive it.  Nothing could be better; Yesterday was my Birthday!!!!!  What a present!!  I left for a bottle of Champagne and waited for my girlfriend to come over.  Together we put the tubes in and hooked it up for a test drive before we ate dinner.  She had brought my birthday present over to help, London Grammer, a great LP I'm fond of.  I still can't believe I have a Torii!!!!!!!!  I'm floored and drooling at everything this amp does, In Love!  I just wanted to share, I hope everyone here has had and continues to have the type of goosebumps and wonderment Zenamps give away like presents.  
Cheers,
Dan

Ortofon 2M Bronze | Merrillized AR "The Turntable" | ZP 2 | SE84UFO25 | HDT | Jensen Alnico 15's on the low "OB"
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: My Good Fortune...
Reply #1 - 06/05/14 at 00:03:16

Congrats! Happy birthday and enjoy the sound!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 06/05/14 at 00:57:41

Congrats Dan and happy listening.

JD

IP Logged
patshrews
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 06/05/14 at 04:25:39

Congrats! And welcome to the club!

Torii Mk. IV
Schiit Gungnir
Zu Omen Bookshelfs
with HO drivers
Decware Reference Interconnects
  IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 06/06/14 at 16:45:11

Wow, what an awesome moment in time, something you'll probably never forget!

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #5 - 06/06/14 at 20:21:09

Congrats! I'm sure you'll love your time with this gear!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
glineus
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 06/07/14 at 22:01:14

Congratulation and welcome to the fraternity, I am certain it will be a great addition to your audio gear. I have had mine for about six months and I am certainly loving every moment.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print