Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/18/24 at 16:54:26 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Welcome to the Mystery Amp Support Forum! (Read 69005 times)
Dave1210
Seasoned Member

Re: Welcome to the Mystery Amp Support Forum!
Reply #50 - 09/12/14 at 11:46:20

Below is a picture of the sub:

And the whole thing in action:

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #51 - 09/12/14 at 15:21:04

I was originally looking at getting the Strada 2 for my home theater setup - I have a 21" subwoofer with 2000 watts behind it, and multiple ways of doing an electronic crossover. But when Stone's Gallos went up for sale I jumped on them. If I decide that I do only want the Galls for HT use, then I might flip the bigger Reference 3.1 and get the Strada 2 and build my own hardwood stands for them.

Right now I'm still enjoying the Reference 3.1 - but it makes me wonder if the newer drivers would have a better midrange that I'm craving.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
FarmBoss

Reply #52 - 09/14/14 at 02:13:46

Hey JSM71- I got those Pendragons after all.  Thank you for your recommendation.  Much Much better than the martin logans with this set up.  Super loud and I think better sounding all around. Definately a good hard/rock combo with the Mystery Amp.  Playing Avenged Sevenfold and it is very very good.  I finally can appreciate all of the decware and my vpi.  It seemed before that they played but something was just not right.   I am very happy now.

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #53 - 09/16/14 at 08:54:36

@ Dave ~ Thanks for the clarification!  

Anybody heard the different models and what were your impressions?  I believe one of the newer  model (separate sub, but forgot the specific model) went over very well in a 6moons review and seemed like a great bang for the buck speaker.

IP Logged
Brian
Seasoned Member

Reply #54 - 01/08/15 at 23:52:18

Congratulations, on Tone Audio naming your Mystery Amp as Product of the Year!  

I was away from the internet for the holiday and only saw this today. Very good news!

Brian

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print