Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 05:58:18 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How does it work? (Read 8688 times)
KobeeDog

How does it work?
01/15/14 at 01:20:25

OK, so say I decide to take the plunge and order a product from Decware.

I understand that there is usually a 2-3 month waiting list to get your amp. I assume they ask for your credit card number upon checkout. Do they wait until the amp ships to bill you?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: How does it work?
Reply #1 - 01/15/14 at 01:34:51

Yes, you are not charged until the amp ships. You may have to pay for any "options" beforehand, I'm not sure about that.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
KobeeDog

Reply #2 - 01/15/14 at 01:38:02

Cool. Thanks for the reply Lon.

One more quick question - say the list price increases between when the order was placed and when said item ships, one would play the original price.

Correct?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 01/15/14 at 01:48:59

I'm pretty darn certain you would. In fact I'd say yes, you pay what is invoiced when you order.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
KobeeDog

Reply #4 - 01/15/14 at 01:52:49

Makes sense. That would work the way I would expect.

It would be like a buying a new car, signing on the dotted line, and when the car finally shows up at the dealership and they say "well... the car has gone up in price since you bought it...", lol.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #5 - 01/15/14 at 01:59:38

You're right. And Steve and his crew would not do that to you.

The opposite is really true: he goes out of his way to allow people to get items before a price increase goes into effect.

IP Logged
KobeeDog

Reply #6 - 01/15/14 at 02:02:00

Good point .... I sort of wish I had bought a CSP2+ before the CSP3 came out  :(

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print