Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 18:01:21 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Problems with phone and internet (Read 5234 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Problems with phone and internet
08/28/13 at 23:43:56

To add fuel to the fire, sorta speak, this is the third day this week where our phones have been down most of the day.  Our internet is also down when this happens so it literally halts our business.  And this has been happening repeatably all summer.  Mediacom is our provider btw, and the only one in our area with fast enough internet to be viable.  Their service and reliability are equally terrible and we are desperately looking for alternatives.  Please stand by.

WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Problems with phone and internet
Reply #1 - 08/29/13 at 14:22:23

That's awful Steve. Wish you had a choice of a different provider. Hope my emails of last night about one of the three preamps made it through.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Problems with phone and internet
Reply #2 - 08/31/13 at 19:21:27

As far as I know, all e-mails come through, it's just a matter of having internet access to check them.  The real issue is the phone, as it just goes straight to voice mail without ever ringing.  Makes it look like we never answer I phone, and I've read that several times on the internet so I'm getting a bit touchy about it... sadly a company that size (mediacom) doesn't have the capability of caring if I'm happy or not, so there is no satisfaction from taking my businesses elsewhere but I will anyway.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print