Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 13:13:41 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Welcome to the Zen Switch Box Support area (Read 8410 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Welcome to the Zen Switch Box Support area
08/21/13 at 16:40:06

The web page for our versatile switcher can be found here:

https://www.decware.com/newsite/ZSB.html

WWW   IP Logged
CK722
Seasoned Member

Re: Welcome to the Zen Switch Box Support area
Reply #1 - 08/22/13 at 05:41:31

Steve added this thread per my request. First off (in my opinion) the box is ugly. When I first opened up the package I was starting to regret spending the $300. But after I got home from work and hooked it up for a listen... holly cow it blew me away. I was going from a audiophile grade Goldpoint and was not anticipating much difference, if any. This is probably the first time I might end up using the tone controls on my Torii to cut back the top end a bit. There was no need to try my Goldpoint again. It made so much difference I could tell right away it was better sounding.  This thing is the king of bottleneck preventers!!  Highly recomended for anyone needing a true audiophile grade RCA switch box. Another top notch hand made in the U.S.A device that was money well worth spent. Thanks Decware!

IP Logged
CK722
Seasoned Member

Re: Welcome to the Zen Switch Box Support area
Reply #2 - 08/25/13 at 03:42:02

I had some time today to put my Goldpoint back in for a comparison. Unbelievable! I have Decware and SignalCable Silver Resolution interconnects. Both cables sound very close.  They both bested my Kimber cable interconnects. I don't remember the series but they were about the same cost as Decware cables. However, going to this new switch box made 3x the difference for the better. A tad more base, much more resolution and bandwith. I moved my source closer so I could go directly into my Torii. I am unable to notice any difference from going through the switch box or direct, keeping in mind I have two pairs of cables in the signal path using the switch box.  I love it!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print