Send Topic Print
Zygi - need help! (Read 5484 times)
KellyB

If you can't enjoy
the sound, it's just
noise!!!

Zygi - need help!
02/22/13 at 11:09:15

This might not be the right forum but I need some help on my RL3  finish!!! My dogs have peed on my speaker and the finish is gone in spots at the bottom of one of the sides! Is the finish lacquer or polyurethane, or what do you recommend I use to touch up those spots before the veneer is damaged?

By the way, I continue to love my speakers, thank you very much for your workmanship!

Also, if I decided to use a subwoofer, which one would you recommend? I have a very small "sound cave" : 8.5'W X 14'L X 7'H ! I'm looking for maximum extension and clarity!

Thank you for any suggestions! Kelly

Decware SE84CS X 2 (CCE-mod); Decware RL-3s; Decware Interconnect cables; ZenStyx speaker cables; Stax CA-Z Preamp; Stax SR-X Mk III Earspeakers; Pro-ject 2.9 Wood TT; Soundsmith SMMC2 Cart.; JBL Sig. Series Loudspeakers(vintage, '70); etc.
  IP Logged
ZYGI
YaBB Moderator

HR-ONE

Re: Zygi - need help!
Reply #1 - 02/23/13 at 03:02:46

Kelly,

I'm out of town right now...if you can PM me your number, and a good time to call, I'll get back to you.

Zygi

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
KellyB

If you can't enjoy
the sound, it's just
noise!!!

Reply #2 - 02/27/13 at 14:42:43

Hope you got back home safely, Zygi!

Decware SE84CS X 2 (CCE-mod); Decware RL-3s; Decware Interconnect cables; ZenStyx speaker cables; Stax CA-Z Preamp; Stax SR-X Mk III Earspeakers; Pro-ject 2.9 Wood TT; Soundsmith SMMC2 Cart.; JBL Sig. Series Loudspeakers(vintage, '70); etc.
  IP Logged
ZYGI
YaBB Moderator

HR-ONE

Reply #3 - 02/27/13 at 15:10:05

Kelly,

We sure did....9 hours of pouring rain wasn't the best of travel conditions, but much better than snow or ice some of the US has been experiencing. 1/2 hour before getting home the sun came out and all was dry!

I'll PM you the  finishing numbers here shortly.....

Zygi

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print