Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 21:45:56 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
SuperZen and Zu Superfly Rig (Read 9210 times)
rockn
Verified Member

SuperZen and Zu Superfly Rig
12/11/12 at 18:11:34

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: SuperZen and Zu Superfly Rig
Reply #1 - 12/11/12 at 19:44:09

Looking good!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
rockn
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 12/11/12 at 20:17:10

Thanks Lon! The speakers have the new Ingress Audio roller bearing feet. Really changed the sound,plus the Decware interconnect really helped the S-Zen compared to the Kimber cable PBJ's I had in there. Good to go for now.  

IP Logged
orangecrush
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 12/11/12 at 21:09:36

Stunning. I have ever seen the Zu's with black bezel's, really nice. That's great your liking the Ingress Audio RollerBlocks. Have you experimented much with the Zu's toe-in. I have mine quite extreme right now. If I am in my sweet spot, I can barely see the inside of the speaker.

IP Logged
rockn
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 12/11/12 at 21:53:44

Thank's OC! Yes I ordered the black bezel's and tweeter that way. Funny u brought that up I was thinking when I saw your speakers how good they would look with the black on that maple finish of yours. In fact I would have ordered that finish if it was available at that time but it wasn't. Yours still look great. You could still get them from Zu if you wanted. It might not look like it in the pic but mine r toed in where I barely see the inside of the speaker, and yes I experimented with them a lot! You have to with Zu speakers. The Ingress footers r awesome, thanks to you.                      

IP Logged
orangecrush
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 12/12/12 at 02:22:45

I pulled the trigger on the NanoTech upgrade and will let you now what think when they come since we have very similar set-ups.

IP Logged
rockn
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 12/12/12 at 03:57:15

Sounds good, look forward to it.

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 12/12/12 at 11:16:28

I like the wall color. The speakers stand out real well.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print