Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 00:17:33 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Can't add the Mini Torii to cart? (Read 8878 times)
DougK
Seasoned Member

Can't add the Mini Torii to cart?
10/16/12 at 19:22:07

I was looking at the Mini Torii, and realized the price isn't on the webpage, and adding it to the shopping cart returns an error.

Is this amp being upgraded, or is the price increasing?  Anyone in the know have some info?

IP Logged
deucekazoo
Seasoned Member

Re: Can't add the Mini Torii to cart?
Reply #1 - 10/16/12 at 19:52:01

It worked OK for me. It might be your computer or browser your using. Give them a call.

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #2 - 10/16/12 at 20:34:28

Should work now... sorry about that.  We are going to be changing the Mini Torii from WHITE to BLACK  and some other minor changes which will raise the price a touch.  I hope to have pictures up soon.  Meanwhile I still have a couple white ones left so the page is the same as it's always been.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 10/16/12 at 20:36:25

The price is on the web page, 1695 before options are added.

The cart worked for me as well.

I would try another browser, or clear cookies, or. . . .?

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Fireblade
Seasoned Member

Knowledge comes, but
wisdom lingers.
A.L.Tennyson

Reply #4 - 10/16/12 at 21:16:08

Mr. Deckert:  Would these coming mods (other than chassis color, of course) be transferable to the current (original) design units?

Toshiba-Foobar2K-ASIO Direct-WD 2.0Tb HDD-Schiit USB cable-Schiit Yggdrasil DAC-Decware Silver Ref IC's-Decware Mini Torii SE-8PR Kimber Kable spkr cbls-Decware DM945's-Tekton Lore 2-Velodyne DLS 3500 SUB-BJC SUB Cbls-Tripp Lite 500 Isolation Trnsf-Jellyfish S
  IP Logged
DougK
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 10/16/12 at 21:20:05

Ooh, Black!  Now we're talking.  I'm a big fan of black instead of white, so I might just wait for the changes, however minor.

One off topic question: I'm using ERR speakers and want to use a Mini Torii with them, but also have 60 Ohm headphones I'd like to use occasionally.  Will the Mini Torii drive the headphones well, or should I consider getting the CSP2+ for headphone use?  

IP Logged
deucekazoo
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 10/16/12 at 21:36:57

Yes the Mini will drive them just fine. It was my favorite when I auditioned them all minus the Zen Head. I have 50 ohm headphones and the CSP2+ did not do well with them. Steve said the CSP2+ likes to see 250 ohm and up.

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 10/18/12 at 04:41:55

Cool, is it going into a crinkle flat black chasis like the Super Zen, or is the top plate going to black like the Ultra with the same style wood chasis?

I have already mentioned in another thread that I think the flat black crinkle is the coolest chasis that Decware has.  I still would like to see Decware's name and insignia on it in a brushed aluminum 3D cutout or plate.

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 10/23/12 at 05:10:42

Bump *

Any pics or specs of the new Mini Torii changes yet?   Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print