Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ZOBs For Sale (Read 3920 times)
HappyDwarf13
Verified Member

ZOBs For Sale
10/01/12 at 01:02:53

Colleagues,

As Steve could tell you I am one of his most enthusiastic supporters.

I had a pair of ZOBs delivered in the Spring, set up with Steve's MINI TORRII.  They are enchanting but we are in the process of "downsizing", having a new smaller house built at this moment.

The "wife acceptance factor" is becoming an issue moving these rather large loudspeakers to our new home.

I'm willing to sacrifice my ZOBs for a $2800.00 cash deal if you would be interested.  If you plan on attending DecFest next weekend, I could transport these beauties to the Fest and you could do the transaction with me there.  Otherwise I could have them professionally packed an have them sent to you if you share the cost of packing/shipping with me.

Want to talk?  My email is kevin.balog@gmail.com or call me during business hours at 317-770-0456.  Alternatively, I've you have a means to pick them up in the Northern suburbs of Indianapolis we could make that happen.

They are GREAT loudspeakers.  My loss could be your gain.  I would even treat the cherry finish with British Briwax, the finest wood protector/wax that I've ever discovered (a four hour job) if that would be your desire.

Music is medicine.

Sincerely,

Kevin
Dr. Balog Smiley

DSC01509.JPG
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print