Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/18/24 at 23:40:13 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IMPRESSIONS OF THE PEORIA AIRPORT (Read 5706 times)
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

IMPRESSIONS OF THE PEORIA AIRPORT
10/10/11 at 16:08:54

Our recent trip to DECFEST involved flying into the Peoria Airport. We did now know that the place was virtually done over during the past year. It looked new and clean.  I was impressed by the ease of use and the wide spaces inside. The decor was cutting edge, beautiful colors were everywhere. the decorating job was top notch. For example the airline counters were engineered stone, which is a high end product, no doubt this was a commercial version of that. the bathrooms were particular impressive. The walls were made floor to ceiling with horizontally stacked small finger stones which was an extremely nice look. All in all it was a pleasant trip through this airport.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: IMPRESSIONS OF THE PEORIA AIRPORT
Reply #1 - 10/10/11 at 16:29:20

yah, but I bet it had all the nasty airport echo going on. Wonder what the THD is?

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
seank
Verified Member

Re: IMPRESSIONS OF THE PEORIA AIRPORT
Reply #2 - 10/10/11 at 16:45:40

It's nice to hear some positive comments about U.S. infrastructure.  

Thanks!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print