Send Topic Print
photo upload (Read 4591 times)
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

photo upload
06/05/11 at 22:46:22

I have had much trouble over the years uploading ANY photo on this website. I have reduced photos to as little as 63 kilobytes with no luck. I use a JPEG format. Message reads '63 kilobytes and cannot be uploaded'...........Great. So what do I need to do?

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Re: photo upload
Reply #1 - 06/05/11 at 23:04:31

You need to put them on a photo sharing site like Flickr and then link them to this forum. I fought it for several hours last week before I figured it out. I transfered my pictures to my Facebook page then I linked them to this site. You first copy the URL of your photo then you push the 3rd button under the subject line and paste the the coped info right between [img][/img]. Ta da.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: photo upload
Reply #2 - 06/06/11 at 03:21:11

THANK YOU.....for the info, and the great photo of the TORI....good to see someone doing something different, and winning.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print