Send Topic Print
ZOB new web page (Read 5872 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

ZOB new web page
11/04/10 at 00:01:23

The ZOB is enjoying a new page with some new pictures...

More info:

https://www.decware.com/newsite/ZOB.html

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: ZOB new web page
Reply #1 - 01/30/11 at 23:13:58

Yah, and now, the UPDATE has FREAKED ME OUT! I mean, look at those 'FRX' drivers! What the HELL am I gonna do without them? Cool is cool, and these are outrageously cool! AT least they look it. I was just mindin' my own business, i.e. being digusted with my speakers 'cuz they just have what I call 'studio sound'. That means, they are pretty honest, but the dynamics aren't really there unless you belt some power to them(90db sens). I made them abot 10 years ago, and just want something that IS dynamic, you know, like music itself. Then I see these. No shout.good.extremely efficient.good.....Looks like I know now  what to do with a tax refund..... Cheesy

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: ZOB new web page
Reply #2 - 02/01/11 at 00:19:29

Step one; I have downloaded the ZOB plans, and will review them quite carefully(looks like I will have plenty of time to build, since the FRX drivers will not be delivered for some time). Next step is to decide if the original drivers or the new FRX  drivers will be used. Anyone have suggestion? Cool

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print