It's been a year... (Read 4550 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

It's been a year...
05/10/10 at 23:09:06

Quote:
Steve a year has gone by since I put my new Decware system together and I just wanted to say thank you again for the help and support you and your people gave me. Taboo amp, csp2, zp3, DSR interconnects and ERR Radials in custom black finish they came together beautifully and everyone who has seen and listened to it are amazed at the sound. I wanted a system to die for and this is the one I will be leaving to my heirs I see no point in chasing perfection any longer I am beyond satisfied. I get endless hours of entertainment swapping tubes and going through my music collection. My son, and a few others, say it looks like a science project gone bad but sounds incredible. I have owned a lot of high end equipment going back to the late 60s and you have created a classic. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart and tell everyone I said hello.

Richard

Boy, comments like that make it pretty hard to ever want to do anything else... guess I'll just keep making audio gear  :)

-Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: It's been a year...
Reply #1 - 05/13/10 at 22:59:26

Richard is a happy camper! Cheesy

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
mojangfair
Verified Member

Re: It's been a year...
Reply #2 - 08/21/23 at 05:21:35

Richard is one contented camper. Indulgently cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print