04/19/24 at 10:20:44 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tube Forum (Read 5231 times)
BLFST

Tube Forum
01/12/10 at 21:02:29

Steve -

Just curious if a forum dedicated to Tubes might be beneficial or not.

After a problem that I had last night with my Torrii MKII, I started to to go through all of the old forums and their sub-topics to see if anyone had similar issues in the past.  It took awhile to do the search.  If there was a forum dedicated to tubes, specific tube issues could be addressed there as well as questions regarding tube rolling, ect.

Just my two cents worth.

Thanks.

bill

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Re: Tube Forum
Reply #1 - 01/12/10 at 22:23:34

Seems like a good idea to me, although it might end up to be somewhat limited mostly to discussing the tubes that us DECWARE enthusiasts use.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 01/17/10 at 17:33:56

Although I will not post at this site again due to the attitude of a domineering poster there, there is this forum at Steve's "sister" forum site:

http://www.audiophiletalk.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Tubes

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
BLFST

Reply #3 - 01/17/10 at 18:25:40

Thanks Lon.  I must admit that I located the site not too long after I made this original post.  I had always seen the link on the main DECWARE site, but I had never gone to it out of curiosity.  I have gleaned quite a bit of info off of the site already.

bill

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print