Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/20/24 at 12:47:01 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
impromptu musician response (Read 3282 times)
ski bum
Seasoned Member

impromptu musician response
10/27/09 at 17:22:10

Recently an old musician friend was in town to lay down some tracks for a project he's working on.  Many days were spent in the studio, and nights spent listening to the results here at the house on several systems.  His commentary on the Decware based system: 'This is the most live sounding stereo I've ever heard' and 'THAT is the Taylor' [referring to the Decware system's ability to correctly render the sound of his beat up old guitar].  I tried to convince him that the living room system was for entertainment purposes only, and that any serious analytical listening is better done in the studio, with the treated room, expensive powered pro-monitors etc, but gave up after the second night of him listening via Decware in the living room.  

IP Logged
mojangfair
Verified Member

Re: impromptu musician response
Reply #1 - 08/21/23 at 05:35:14

After the second night of him listening via Decware in the living room, I gave up trying to persuade him that the system was meant for entertainment purposes only and that any serious analytical listening is better done in the studio, with the treated room, expensive powered pro-monitors, etc.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print