04/19/24 at 20:41:14 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Driver for Pro 12 (Read 7773 times)
asiquis

Driver for Pro 12
07/17/09 at 14:48:00

http://www.usspeaker.com/homepage.htm

Looks like getting the woofer suggested by Steve up here to Canada is going to be very much cost prohibitive, I can however get teh above driver here for about $90.  

What kind of crossover might I need to use these with the Selenium 210ti compression driver.

What other bits might I need.... L Pad?

I really need this part spelled out.

thanks
Ray

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Re: Driver for Pro 12
Reply #1 - 07/17/09 at 23:34:14

No problem with that.  Being a pro PA cabinet designed to go down to 60 Hz, virtually all of the Eminence drivers listed on that page will work.  Of course each will sound different.  As long as you use a 12 inch P.A. speaker or BASS guitar speaker you'll be fine.  Don't use guitar speakers unless you plan to use it with a guitar amp.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
mmclonis
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/06/10 at 00:13:01

Question on this topic for you Steve, since you brought up the subject of the guitar speaker above.  If you are using a guitar speaker in the Pro12M design and using it for the purpose of playing guitar through it, would using the tuning board enhance or improve the sound of the lower frequencies?

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #3 - 04/06/10 at 03:28:11

It would, yes.  Simply have someone slowly insert it as you're playing and see if you like it.  We have played guitar through this cabinet without the tuning board and are very impressed with it.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print