Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/23/24 at 12:51:51 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New Radials model ERR review (Read 8051 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

New Radials model ERR review
04/07/09 at 18:06:57

WWW   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: New Radials model ERR review
Reply #1 - 04/08/09 at 00:02:17

Nice review Richard.  Just for the record, I have had all the incarnations of the Radials except the RL3.  Skipped that one, it came out when I had lest money than ever and I was and remain very happy with my RL2s.  

#003! Way to go!  In about a month I bet I'm writing my early impressions of a new pair of Radials!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/17/09 at 18:11:25

Lon in my will I will leave a note for my heirs to contact you should they want to get rid of the radials. Smiley

Here is an update on the ERRs. I have been trying different footers under them and all seemed about the same to me until I put a set of 4 Herbie's Audio Little Fat Gliders under them. I was never so amazed at a difference in sound, yes an improvement in the sound and overall imaging. These may not work for everyone especially those who have carpet but if you will have the speakers on a hard surface I highly recommend them.

IP Logged
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/05/09 at 05:12:44

They sound as good as they look.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print