03/28/24 at 16:46:05 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shipping Dates? (Read 17592 times)
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Shipping Dates?
02/25/09 at 15:50:50

Looks like I won't be getting them for my birthday but they should be close. How close are we?

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Re: Shipping Dates?
Reply #1 - 03/01/09 at 16:28:58

Richard,

While I can't give you a ship date, I'm starting your pair with another group Monday the 2nd  March.....

Hope this helps,
BobZ

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/01/09 at 20:18:26

Happy, happy, joy, joy!! Smiley

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 03/01/09 at 20:21:45

:)

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/01/09 at 20:38:02

Into the home stretch eh Lon? Are yours the other pair?

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #5 - 03/02/09 at 01:17:02

I don't know where I am in the queue Richard.  But I'm patient. . . so many other things to do!  

Plus. . . I ordered an SE34I.2. . . . So lots to wait for.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
ZENCDUSER

Reply #6 - 03/02/09 at 01:20:57

I suspect my pair are in that group...I ordered around Thanksgiving!  I hope they arrive soon, my Carina has past the 4 month mark and is, to use a common phrase, "getting scary good" with the Horn Shoppes.  Many of the issues I had have dissipated.

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #7 - 03/02/09 at 02:00:49

Mike,

You  are in this group as well....these things have been giving me fits, but it seems everything is working out now.  Some of the first pairs went out with out grills, which I  have the samples from the girl that used to sew the RL-3 grills so I can have them done here in NC.

Bob

IP Logged
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/02/09 at 02:37:32

I ordered mine after Christmas, seems like a long time ago but i bought a whole new system so it has given me time to sort all that out. Actually my little JMR Twin IIs and Velodyne sub have never sounded better.

I had been fighting with the idea to call and change my order from the standard finish to painted piano black. Guess I need to decide now or take what I get.

IP Logged
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/10/09 at 05:42:42

I finally got to talk to Bob Z, great guy and conversation. I  decided to go with the black automotive paint finish just to be different. They should look killer in the room and I am expecting a lot from them. Bob ought to be getting close to finishing them. I may have to go into rehab for audio addiction after this.  ;)

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #10 - 03/11/09 at 02:45:14

Richard,

Jason told me he would have them back to me by Friday this week, You r drivers are built waiting for there new home, should ship before mid week Smiley

Bob

IP Logged
Stone Deaf
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/11/09 at 16:03:46

Great news and thanks. I may have to take an extra blood pressure pill due to the excitement. Smiley

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #12 - 03/11/09 at 23:15:11

Now just take some deep breaths and relax.  Spin some ballads, strum your guitars.  Won't be long!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print