Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 07:18:02 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I HAVE PARKER SIGNATURE 95'S (Read 4032 times)
76doublebass
Ex Member

I HAVE PARKER SIGNATURE 95'S
02/16/09 at 00:42:02

Well I may have written up my 84C Zen Amp review to soon now that I have the Parker 95's used already fully broken in I can see now
why Steve loves these speakers so much with his amp.Both together they put out a wonderful transparent very fast sound with lightning transient speed and a top end with a huge sense of space and air.
WOW,WOW.But it does lay to bear your front end; which in my case is an old nice Toshiba DVD player 5 disk changer. So u guessed it my next upgrade is Steves Tascam 160mk2 with all mods done to it.
Once I get that I'll probably be ordering take out for awhile while gluded to my ;listening chair.
But already I'm having this good problem just listening to disk after disk.Well how much better can this get.
I think alot better as a matter of fact.
I did listen to a system costing almost 130K 2 WEEKS AGO,and I would strongly make the case from the mid band thru the extreme highs I prefer my system sound to what I heard that day already.
Steve must be making some of these high end people quake in their shoes.
I must say the 84C Amp must be driven with a proper speaker interface or u just don't know the full potential of what the amp is capable of at all. The only thing I'm missing is deep bass response
which maybe I'll get a fast sub and try to use an output on a CPS2;
that is when I come to getting that as well.
This is so much fun this hobby and re-discovering your cd collection with each upgrade in the quest for the DECWARE SYSTEM.
Happy Listening
Don C.

IP Logged
Doorman
Seasoned Member

"pouring from
the empty into the
void"

Re: I HAVE PARKER SIGNATURE 95'S
Reply #1 - 02/16/09 at 23:59:02

You have some nice, synergistic equipment going. Introducing the ZCD into the chain will make an enormous difference!  The front-end is so often overlooked, or under appreciated it's very curious indeed. Folks will spend tons on speakers, tweaks, & etc. and overlook the source!
Good Luck!
Don

Decware, Rega, Heybrook/Linn/Ortofon
Goertz/Wireworld/cat-5/MarkAudio Alpair 10.2 drivers
(eN) in DIY Mar-Ken cabs
NHT SB3’s
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print