Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/24/24 at 11:46:24 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Diary of a recent Zen Head #6 (Read 4236 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Diary of a recent Zen Head #6
11/10/08 at 14:50:09

Lous249 writes:

09-23-2008, 06:51 AM

Hello everyone. Finally, I've got the ZenHead yesterday! It used three days shipped to Hong Kong via USPS Express. It is very nice! And I am the people who always want to have try on the new things. So Zen Head must be what I want to get, especially here's reviews says that is awesome.

What I listened the songs that extremely good, particular in live. Not just the soundstage are wide, also the female voices are sweet and close to me! But now its sound doesn't too impress me, maybe after running-in will be better than now. One things want to ask, I need to turn the volume to one clock to drive my Shure SE310, is it normal? Or the power out isn't enough? Owing to my C&C XO, it only turn on to eleven o'clock and it get loud.

I do like Sarah's attitude, because I phoned to her and can't speak a good English but she didn't claim and still patient to listen to me. Also tell me what I want to get immediately.

Decware's service are the best one that I'd never seen in other foreign companies.

09-24-2008, 12:42 PM:

Thanks for your reply. It gives me "wow" feeling since I used it for two days. It seems getting in a better and better sound, warm and more suit for my SE310. I really don't mind the volume setting now, but maybe I'll care it after I used sometime. Anyway, thanks your lovely advice.

Hearing Carla Bruni's new album, I am clear to know that the time is 19:37 now, her voice are extremely close to my head, such as sing in front of you. The bass not much compared with C&C XO. What makes me interseting is everytime I listen with Zen Head, it always urge me to feel sleepy, it's sound too comfortable and can't find anything too blame.

What a good mini amp as you said.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print