Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 03:01:58 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Getting the most from the Zen & CD playback (Read 3968 times)
davedutill
Seasoned Member

Time becomes
meaningless in the
face of creativity

Getting the most from the Zen & CD playback
06/13/08 at 17:18:29

Parker Audio is pleased to announce that we are working in conjunction with Ultrabit Platinum and cleaning solution.  

We have been set up as a distributor and will start taking orders Monday the 9th of June.  

I had heard about the product and was curious.  When I had the chance to listen to the product the skepticism was all but gone.  The product works, and works very well.  Expect to hear more of those subtle nuances that were hiding in the background.  In general, hear more of what is actually on the recording!  The product is an amazing upgrade that will treat 500 discs.  Hear what you,ve been missing!!!

This treatment is a no brainer for those of us who spin the shiny lil disc:)  Team this combo up with the mighty Zen amps and sit back and enjoy the sounds of your digital rig like never before.   Smiley

Many thanks

Dave

Parkeraudio.net

IP Logged
Ed
Ex Member

Re: Getting the most from the Zen & CD playback
Reply #1 - 06/13/08 at 21:15:48

Yes, it works, that is why I've been selling it since April. I thought everyone heard the before and after comparisons at Horn Fest. I assumed you heard it too.  That is where Randy "got it" to the point of ordering a bottle. Thanks Randy.
Ed
http://www.thehornshoppe.com/ubp.html

IP Logged
davedutill
Seasoned Member

Time becomes
meaningless in the
face of creativity

Re: Getting the most from the Zen & CD playback
Reply #2 - 06/15/08 at 03:26:59

"Hi all

After having another conversation with George Louis about distributing the Ultrabit products, we agreed that since Ed had started this in April,  Ed, should remain the  major distributor of Ultrabit Platinum for the United States.  

With approval from George I will  promote his product on my website and provide
information and links to his product.

Many thanks

Dave"

ultrabitplatinum.com

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print