Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 15:54:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
RL-3 Radial Speakers priced to sell! (Read 14282 times)
RFZ_Quest
Seasoned Member

RL-3 Radial Speakers priced to sell!
01/24/08 at 04:39:34

Here's your big chance to get those original RL-3 speakers that you've been wanting at a great price! The ad is placed in the classifieds.

These are going onto the Audiogon site as well. I am building super strong crates constructed from lumber with thick foam lining throughout for maximum protection. These crates will be valued at around $100.00 which I am providing free of charge. For the price listed (NO less), I will pay up to $150.00 in shipping charges. Standard ground shipping to USA only.

You can see details for this model in the Decware speaker section if needed. Sale details are posted in classifieds. I am going to push these aggressively, so don't wait if these are what you want!

Condition is very good. THERE ARE ZERO DEFECTS IN THE VENEER FINISH. Everything is in perfect working order. The drivers are at the ideal break-in point for maximum sound quality. This set comes with KimberKap capacitors installed plus an extra cloth hat for the speaker top. *(3 total) These look like new and are well seasoned to sound great right out of the box!!!

IP Logged
RFZ_Quest
Seasoned Member

Re: RL-3 Radial Speakers priced to sell!
Reply #1 - 01/24/08 at 04:45:32

IP Logged
RFZ_Quest
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 01/24/08 at 04:47:10

IP Logged
RFZ_Quest
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 01/24/08 at 04:51:21

IP Logged
RFZ_Quest
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 02/01/08 at 05:09:50

Attention:

Due to a major change which I have to deal with at the end of this month, I will only be available to sell, prepare, and ship these speakers up until the 24th of February. If not sold by that time, these will go into long term storage or sold at local auction. If you want them, act fast as this offer is going to end very shortly.

Shipping is FREE (ground method to USA only) *up to $175.00, included at price listed.

Thank you.

IP Logged
RFZ_Quest
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 02/03/08 at 20:58:42

I am sure that someone is interested in these but perhaps the price, fairly priced as it is listed, is just  more than the budget allows at this time.

If you really want this nice set of speakers and price is the only thing standing in your way, then I am going to extend my generosity by offering you the chance to negotiate a fair price that suits your current budget.

I will make this extended offer good up to the 24th of this month. After that, the chance of getting these is very slim. That deadline signifies when these items must either be sold or put into storage. I would rather sell these items now than pay storage fees on them. I also will not consider any unreasonable low-ball offers.

If you want to make a fair offer on these, I will negotiate the price to a certain point.

Just remember, I do not make any return from the shipping and handling costs which if any of you have ever built heavy duty shipping containers to withstand the abuse of transit, you know what it costs in time and material to construct them. It is very costly!

You would also know that current shipping charges have gone through the roof, as large items are subject to the 'dimensional-weight' rule for billing, with actual weight being meaningless to the charge calculated.

I am supplying these high quality shipping containers/crates at no charge to you. These are reusable if you ever decide to re-ship them.

The FREE shipping allowance up to $175.00 is NOT included for any offer less than $899.00. It IS included for any offer that meets or exceeds $899.00. Note that any additional shipping charges over $175.00 will be charged to the buyer.

If you feel that a better set of RL-3's in this condition can be purchased for less than $899.00 with a free shipping allowance (which should cover the majority of the States), shipped professionally to withstand severe abuse, then I say that you have found an incredible bargain which I doubt will be found.

Time is running out FAST! let me know quickly if you are interested in striking up a deal on these. Please be serious with your offers.

The highest offer will be accepted IF I determine the highest offer as acceptable and agree to it.

Thank you for your interest.

IP Logged
autaomatically
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/03/08 at 15:51:09

Hello,
I was wondering if these speakers were still available. I am interested in them.
Thanks,
Autaomatically

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #7 - 05/04/08 at 02:18:16

Autaomatically,

RFZ, had to move, so the speakers have either sold or are in storage at this time. RFZ's job moves him fast and unexpectedly at times, so if there in storage, it could be awhile before he even gets back to them.

Hope this helps, we could build you a new pair however Smiley Smiley

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #8 - 05/04/08 at 16:23:44

:)

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print