03/29/24 at 12:47:47 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1st DB10 II (Read 3252 times)
wirenut
Ex Member

1st DB10 II
01/05/08 at 22:13:08

I have been using my DB for about 3 weeks now and have finally gotten my gain and frequency tuned to accent the rest of my system. I added this to a 600 watt Jensen amp running 4 5x7 Polk Audio coaxs in the doors which do a fairly good job of highs and mids. i originally started with a pawnshop bought bandpass with 10" cerwin-vega dvc and 4 channel 500 watt sony explode bridged to 2 channel (1 for each coil) which was ok, but now that i have the DB with a Memphis PR104D and a Rockford Fosgate P300.1 i've had to do some serious turning down on the gain as opposed to the memphis in the old box. the DB has increased the punch and lows so greatly that now i'm looking for more power for the rest of the system. I am really amazed at the change it's made to my setup and would recomend the design to anyone wanting more bass with less power. The tuning ability IMO is the icing on the cake too. The only prob i have now is upgrading the rest of the sytem so i can open up the gain and let it kick  ;)

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print