04/19/24 at 23:30:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Corner peices (Read 7143 times)
David
Ex Member

Corner peices
08/05/07 at 12:51:33

Hey guys i was just looking at a few build pics and noticed that some people have put those little corner inserts in near the opening of the compression chamber.Would doing this help improve sq of the enclosure? any info would be great  :)
Regards
David

IP Logged
Matthew
Seasoned Member

Re: Corner peices
Reply #1 - 08/25/07 at 08:02:41

Hmm... maybe you're talking about the braces that people tend to leave out.  I think they either forget about them or just don't feel they are necessary.

chickenkofta   IP Logged
60_and_up
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/25/07 at 14:06:06

David wrote on 08/05/07 at 12:51:33:
Hey guys i was just looking at a few build pics and noticed that some people have put those little corner inserts in near the opening of the compression chamber.Would doing this help improve sq of the enclosure? any info would be great  :)
Regards
David

as long as the width of the opening is correct its up to you if you believe it makes air go around the corner better  ::)

IP Logged
bigrdub
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/20/12 at 06:47:34

Keeps the throat true and helps with turbulance in the square corner but also "speeds" the dox up slightly, all sharp edges can be rounded but word of advice is run your length a touch long to compensate for how much your taking off the length by sanding

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print