Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 19:12:24 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A New WO for my New Car! (Read 4520 times)
J_Rock
Ex Member

A New WO for my New Car!
12/17/06 at 22:45:23

Well everyone, I bought a newer Nissan Sentra awhile ago (3 weeks) and I desperately need my bass.  Luckily for me I have all of my amps, subs, speakers, and electronics from my old car.  This Sentra should be bumping before the new year.

So, since I have my 2 Infinitys still, I plan on putting them in another WO.  My previous WO is now in my girlfriend's car- even for a girl she likes it.

But, I thought I would share my ideas for my upcoming WO build.

One of my biggest problem with the WO design is that I never get to see the subs thumpin away.  So this design involves 2 plexi glass windows- the open spots in the picture:

Here is what each window will look like:

I plan on having some 3/4 plexi or acrylic cut for those two pieces.  As soon as thats done, I will build the rest of the box.

IP Logged
Matthew
Ex Member

Re: A New WO for my New Car!
Reply #1 - 12/20/06 at 19:34:07

That's awesome.  I can't wait to see this!  Now you need to have a design frosted into the plexi and wire u an LED to illuminate it!  :)

IP Logged
J_Rock
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/23/06 at 14:49:43

So the plexi was wuoted at roughly 70 dollars a window.  Thats a little high for me- so I think I will be either cutting them myself, or just doing a smaller square window.  

Not sure- and seeing as how its Christmas time anyways, I doubt anything will be getting done for a few weeks.

IP Logged
60ndown
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 12/23/06 at 17:32:57

mdf box j, forget the 'bling' window. if you have $140 to throw at it get better drivers or a bigger amp Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print