Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 08:10:24 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two 21" Madison Execution X in WO (Read 6979 times)
BigNiceBass
Ex Member

Two 21" Madison Execution X in WO
10/21/06 at 00:39:56

I want to add two Madison Executioner X's in a WO for my van at home, how do i resize the cabinet?

IP Logged
musgofasa
Ex Member

Re: Two 21" Madison Execution X in WO
Reply #1 - 10/21/06 at 12:56:06

Holy Smokes!
21" es?????

OK I just figured one for 18s the other day. It is in MrEzstreet's Wo for 18" Bad boys thread.

I know the scaling that I use works for 12" and 15", but have never built one for bigger woofs although I am sure it would.
Now, a van you say? Could you get your hands on two more of these monsters? j/k

The thing is it would have to be about 6 feet wide!
(Or tall if you turned  it on its side)
Man that would be hugebigacious.

Will have to ponder this one a bit. Do you have an owners manual or a link to the sub specs? Mounting depth could be a big factor here too. Perhaps we can modify the box to make it more manageable.

Keep us posted on this one though.
Oh btw, I have a folded horn design worked up for 4 MTX Jackhammer 22" subs in a cargo van that I sent to MrEz as well.
That is just sick! 10 feet long though hehe.
I want money, lots and lots of money!

Robert

IP Logged
mrezstreet
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/21/06 at 14:53:19

robert you r a sick man...and we love you for that...the 18's r on the way
BigNiceBass...i just go the 18...thinking myine was biiger that yours is....and the you wanna go 21"....I LOVE IT sunday im ganna make the box for the 18's and take pics with my boy T-Bone inside

IP Logged
BigNiceBass
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/21/06 at 15:08:04

post the pics and the spl ratings of those things, i have one 18" and was thinking about making a db jfk's  that will be an awesome project........................the awesome part would be shaking the ground

IP Logged
mrezstreet
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/21/06 at 16:16:21

groun shakage goooood Cheesy

IP Logged
musgofasa
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/22/06 at 02:24:34

[quote author=mrezstreet  link=1161391196/0#2 date=1161438799]robert you r a sick man...and we love you for that...the 18's r on the way
[/quote]

Compliments will get you everything my man!

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

BigNiceBass:
Have you got anything on these subs? I can't find anything about them on the net. I know they exist, but I just can't seem to find anything out. Are they like the old Wharfdales? Or are they more like the old EV 30" monster that Wayne had in the hearse? They don't make those anymore though.
Of course if you were loopy, we would do 8 strapped amps on a pair of those Jackhammers right?
I added it up yesterday, the proposed install in the van with 4 of those babies and the power I would pick for them would run approximately $250,000 for the parts alone. hehehehe

Sick you say?  ;D

IP Logged
Adrian D.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/06/06 at 17:18:15

[quote author=musgofasa  link=1161391196/0#5 date=1161480274]

Compliments will get you everything my man!

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

BigNiceBass:
Have you got anything on these subs? I can't find anything about them on the net. I know they exist, but I just can't seem to find anything out. Are they like the old Wharfdales? Or are they more like the old EV 30" monster that Wayne had in the hearse? They don't make those anymore though.
Of course if you were loopy, we would do 8 strapped amps on a pair of those Jackhammers right?
I added it up yesterday, the proposed install in the van with 4 of those babies and the power I would pick for them would run approximately $250,000 for the parts alone. hehehehe

Sick you say?  ;D [/quote]
i remember seeing some specs and pics about a year ago...
did you try madisound.com ?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print