03/28/24 at 12:21:33 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Radial 1.5 audition (Read 382 times)
Audio_G
Ex Member

Radial 1.5 audition
04/09/06 at 18:13:11

Folks is there anyone in Northern Ca., preferably Between San Jose, Livermore, San Francisco. even Sacramento, who owns a pair of Radial 1.5 loudspeakers? I have read all I can read about them on this website and other places on the  internet.  I've read mostly good. There are some concerns I still have about the loudspeakers, i.e.: bass volume in relation to mids & highs, overall volume with 5 watts/ch, a too "distant" presentation. I own a pair of SE84C-S amps and a CSP. I would truly like to hear the Radials BEFORE I purchase them. The Decware return policy is fine, but it doesn't make sense to me to pay a re-stocking fee and shipping charges if I don't like the 1.5's 360 degree presentation. Can any Radial owner(s) offer me a BRIEF demo?  Thanks in advance.

Audio G

IP Logged
erimille
Ex Member

Re: Radial 1.5 audition
Reply #1 - 04/19/06 at 21:13:29

Just a thought, but the person selling these might be worth talking to...

-> http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1148949270

-e

IP Logged
maxchau
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/20/06 at 06:38:24

Well, I bought it and it is in Portland, Oregon now. Sometime ago I posted for an audition in Portland and no one offered to help out. This time will be different. Everybody is welcomed to party.

Max

IP Logged
erimille
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/20/06 at 13:11:21

[quote author=maxchau  link=1144606391/0#2 date=1145511504]Well, I bought it and it is in Portland, Oregon now. Sometime ago I posted for an audition in Portland and no one offered to help out. This time will be different. Everybody is welcomed to party.

Max
[/quote]

Congrats Max! looked like a very good deal Smiley

Yep... the pacific northwest seems a bit under represented in the decware map Sad

-e

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print