Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 14:35:24 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Havent recieved my plans (Read 8035 times)
BIG_GEOFF
Ex Member

Havent recieved my plans
09/30/05 at 22:49:54

I ordered plans for the HDTs online about a week or so ago.  THe ones that you can download offline.  THe website said i was going to recieve an email with a link to the site to donwload the plans off of.  However, i have yet to recieve that email. All i got was the receipt email.  What should i do?

IP Logged
DaveCan
Ex Member

Re: Havent recieved my plans
Reply #1 - 10/01/05 at 00:08:25

call Decware............

IP Logged
zinker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/01/05 at 16:05:58

It doesn't say, but you actually have to call. Talk to Devon and she will give you the code. Besides, its a great excuse to talk to her. She is a very pleasent lady.
John

IP Logged
Falconer
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/03/05 at 12:37:35

Big Geoff, good luck on your build. I just finished mine and are letting them break-in now. Construction did not present any major difficulties, just take your time and they will turn out fine. Are you going with the original HDTs or one of the alternate tunings? Please post pics when you can, I will try to get pics of mine sometime this week.

IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #4 - 10/04/05 at 22:19:06

The password for the online HDT plans is e-mailed via an autoresponder within seconds of the online purchase.  Many times spam filters will block it, or a customer will delete it thinking it is spam since they also get an order conformation at the same time.  

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
BIG_GEOFF
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/06/05 at 22:02:00

i havent deleted any of my emails for about a month and i have no spam blocker, and i checked it again and i only got a "thank you for your order" email, confirming my purchase

IP Logged
Kim Bay Smidt
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 10/07/05 at 06:54:41

[quote author=BIG_GEOFF  link=1128120594/0#5 date=1128632520]i havent deleted any of my emails for about a month and i have no spam blocker, and i checked it again and i only got a "thank you for your order" email, confirming my purchase [/quote]
I had the exact same problem.
I wrote Devon (dev @...) and she kindly send me the username and password.

IP Logged
BIG_GEOFF
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/07/05 at 20:46:17

Alright, thanks, illl send her an email and see how it works out.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print