Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
12/14/17 at 19:13:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware now has ZMF Headphones! (Read 49491 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Decware now has ZMF Headphones!
04/03/17 at 18:07:32

After developing a good working relationship with ZMF over the past few years, I have decided to sell their headphones here on the Decware web site. ZMF has made a transformational move recently with the design and manufacturing of their own scratch built headphones as well as continuing to offer their original line of modded phones.

These new phones are a serious player in the hi-end headphone market, recently grouped in the 10 best headphones in the world by CNN's Steve Guttenberg.

The EIKON is my new personal favorite reference headphone.  If Decware would have ever gotten into the design and manufacture of headphones, the EIKON would have been exactly the direction we would have gone.  Had I invented it, it would have been a thrill to put my name on it - I'm envious Smiley

Here is a link to the web page:  http://www.decware.com/newsite/ZMF.html

-Steve

« Last Edit: 06/05/17 at 03:33:34 by Steve Deckert »  
WWW   IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: ZMF Headphones are here!
Reply #1 - 04/06/17 at 03:29:28

I have been slapping my head over and over. Just bought 2 sets of phones that are really good, but then I saw these. The planar models would of the most interest to me. And does it matter which headphone amp drives them? I have heard my Hi-Fi MAn 400S planars actually make a popping sound with one amp, but it doesn't happen with my Grado set.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/BESL subs/Emotiva ERC3 CD player/BPT 3.0 power cond. PS Audio P500
  IP Logged
Tommy Freefall

Reply #2 - 04/07/17 at 19:48:41

These ZMF headphones look nice.
I wonder if any of them match up well with the Zenhead?

Torii Jr., ERRx, ZBIT, Zenhead, Grado 325e
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #3 - 04/12/17 at 01:06:39

Both of these new phones are 300 ohm and sound great on a ZenHead...

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print