Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
12/14/17 at 18:36:27 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2017 Zenfest Live Feed Down (Read 431 times)
Audio Addict
Verified Member

2017 Zenfest Live Feed Down
10/07/17 at 17:37:49

Is anyone else having difficulty connecting today to the Live Stream?  I was fine last evening but today it only errors out.

IP Logged
Acetone
Seasoned Member

when music hits you,
you feel no pain

Re: 2017 Zenfest Live Feed Down
Reply #1 - 10/07/17 at 17:46:39

I had to repeatedly refresh to get the vidio feed. The audio came thru easier. But, not getting the side arrow for chat link?

SuperZen-CKC, ZP3, Zstage, ZRock2, DM947-Monoliths, VPI-Traveler-2M black. Philips CDR-880. Decware/Audio Envy/RAC-PC's & IC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+ Spkr wire-jumpers, Blue Circle PLC FX2 X0e. Herbies tube dampers, tenderfoots, GIK & PI Audio, DIY room treatments
  IP Logged
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Reply #2 - 10/07/17 at 18:06:25

I actually also had trouble this year using Safari myself.  Had to frequently refresh the browser.  I switched to Google Chrome and it's been working fine since.

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Acetone
Seasoned Member

when music hits you,
you feel no pain

Reply #3 - 10/07/17 at 18:25:07

Using Chrome. Must be something in my settings?

SuperZen-CKC, ZP3, Zstage, ZRock2, DM947-Monoliths, VPI-Traveler-2M black. Philips CDR-880. Decware/Audio Envy/RAC-PC's & IC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+ Spkr wire-jumpers, Blue Circle PLC FX2 X0e. Herbies tube dampers, tenderfoots, GIK & PI Audio, DIY room treatments
  IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Reply #4 - 10/07/17 at 20:13:22

Me too with Chrome, cuts on and off.

Torii Jr
ZROCK
Manley Chinook
Sonist Concerto4
VPI Signature Classic Rosewood

IP Logged
Audio Addict
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 10/08/17 at 14:14:13

I just checked again and Chrome won't load and the alternative connections comes back "Error establishing a database connection"

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #6 - 10/08/17 at 15:10:35

I was using my iPad mirrored into my Apple TV, so I can watch the video feed on my TV.  With that setup, I had to do a lot of refreshing and kept losing the feed.

Conversely, if I used my iPhone mirrored into my Apple TV, I almost never lost the video feed.

I almost came last minute, but I just couldn't make it.   I had the feed since Friday, and both me and my wife loved all the music that you guys were playing.  

**** Update.  I started having some connection issues, and eliminated the Apple TV in the chain.  I am now Listening in on my iPhone via my Velodyne Bluetooth headsets, and it sounds great!!

« Last Edit: 10/08/17 at 19:41:53 by Dominick »  

Decware ERR's [Bubinga Wood], Zstage [with Beeswax caps], Zbox, Velodyne dual firing sub, Yamaha THX SS A/V Receiver
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print