12/14/17 at 15:21:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Torii Jr. for sale (Read 1365 times)
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Torii Jr. for sale
07/09/17 at 20:08:23

Selling my Torii Jr.  Paid $2650.00 with upgraded REAL Walnut base.  Extra NOS/cryo'd input tubes and regulator tube included as well as all stock tubes.
$2250.00

P.M. me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Rick

IMG_1164.JPG

Tori Jr., Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Mission speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Re: Torii Jr. for sale
Reply #1 - 07/10/17 at 00:07:36

If only the TT came with the deal. Yes, I am joking, but it is a looker that's for sure. Anyway, the Tori Jr. has been on my list of demands. So far, I have held out with the Rachael, and one eye on the Jr. I wish you luck with the sale.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/BESL subs/Emotiva ERC3 CD player/BPT 3.0 power cond. PS Audio P500
  IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

"Music is the
strongest form of
magic"

Reply #2 - 07/10/17 at 04:18:40

Rick,
Whatcha movin' onto if you don't mind me asking?

ZMA//Zen Ultra//Torii//ZDSD//PS Audio DirectStream DAC + Memory Player + P10//Rachael//Super Zen Triode//Taboo MK III//Muse Phono Stage//London Decca Reference//Dynavector DV-507 MKII//Zen Head//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel w/ tube playback pre-amp//Omega SAHOs//Monoliths
  IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 07/11/17 at 15:31:18

Jeff,

I went with an Audio Silver Night Special Edition 300b SET Integrated with remote volume control.

Rick

Tori Jr., Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Mission speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

"Music is the
strongest form of
magic"

Reply #4 - 07/11/17 at 21:09:39

Rick,
Looks like a very nice amp!  Do you miss the extra wattage of the Torii Jr.?

-Jeff

ZMA//Zen Ultra//Torii//ZDSD//PS Audio DirectStream DAC + Memory Player + P10//Rachael//Super Zen Triode//Taboo MK III//Muse Phono Stage//London Decca Reference//Dynavector DV-507 MKII//Zen Head//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel w/ tube playback pre-amp//Omega SAHOs//Monoliths
  IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 07/11/17 at 21:30:10

Jeff,

Not at all. My Zu's are very happy with just 8 watts.

Rick

IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 09/19/17 at 19:59:54

Still available!  Just listed on UsaAudiomart.

IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 10/03/17 at 21:26:48

Price dropped to $2 grand firm. Who wants a superb amp for a great price!  Pm me if interested.

Rick

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print