Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
12/16/17 at 13:11:08 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reaching Bob Zeigler or Turning Point Audio (Read 1108 times)
Blueone302

Reaching Bob Zeigler or Turning Point Audio
04/26/16 at 19:01:23

I live in North Carolina about 1 hour from where Bob moved his operation several years back.  I have a friend who gave him a call several years back and asked to drop in and check out some of his creations.  Bob agreed and I'm told it was a great experience.  I'm interested in exploring options regarding speakers and would like to check things out in person.  I found a single page ad for Turning Point Audio online and called the number.  First call, got a machine and left message. That was about three weeks ago.  Called again today at lunch time and the guy that answered said I had the wrong number.  Any info anyone else can pass along?

Decware: Torii MK IV, Don Sachs: Line Stage Model 2, Decware: HR-1, Oppo BDP 105D, Ice Age Audio: Cryo Copper Series Power Cords, Better Cables: Silver Serpent Interconnect Cables, Home Brewe Speaker Cables.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Re: Reaching Bob Zeigler or Turning Point Audio
Reply #1 - 04/26/16 at 19:40:16

I can help with some non telephonic ways to reach Bob. I'll PM you if I can.

HR-1,ZP3,ZTPRE,Torii MkIII,ZBIT,ZROCK2,Taboo MkIV;PS Audio:Soloist SE,DMP+DSD,P10,PowerBases,AC-12 pcs,Mapleshade:Dbl Helix+,SamsonV2+V3;CambrAudi CXU;Rega RP3,TTPSU,Groovetracer upgrades,Exact2;VooDoo Cremona +Amati,Iso-Pods;MD90-T SE tuner,Oppo PM-1,Audeze LCD-2
  IP Logged
Blueone302

Reply #2 - 04/27/16 at 15:41:56

Got it.  Thanks Lon.  Might not of been the best or right place for this question.  Still, thanks.

Decware: Torii MK IV, Don Sachs: Line Stage Model 2, Decware: HR-1, Oppo BDP 105D, Ice Age Audio: Cryo Copper Series Power Cords, Better Cables: Silver Serpent Interconnect Cables, Home Brewe Speaker Cables.
  IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/27/16 at 22:28:13

Last I talked to Bob a couple weeks ago, he was working on his new building he was going to be moving in to.

Tori Jr., Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Mission speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
Blueone302

Reply #4 - 04/28/16 at 04:22:00

Thanks Rraymond.  If you don't mind my asking, did you speak with him via telephone or email?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print