Send Topic Print
Happy 4th of July! (Read 1037 times)
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Happy 4th of July!
07/02/15 at 16:44:43

Packing for the Cabin Resort up on Big Pine Lake. I can't stop from going in and sitting down in the Listening Room! My ZMA through my Adagio's with Mundorf Mcap Supremes....is shelling out the Harmonics with Adept Power and Finesse! Wayman Tisdale/Power Forward, has never sounded better! Only the good die young.....that is for sure.

Well, off to the Lake with a half dozen bottles of Clark & Telephone Pinot Noir!  ......no drinking with driving or boating-for sure.

May you and yours have a great 4th of July Weekend!  Peace, Lars.

« Last Edit: 07/02/15 at 17:04:03 by stone_of_tone »  

Sony as Transport
Illuminati D-60
Audio Alchemy DTI-Pro
Audio Magic Mystic Reference I2S
Audio Alchemy DDE 3.0
Kimber Select 1030
Zen Select #76
Kimber Select 3033
Polk Audio LS-90
Tri-config/TipToes & Vibropods underneath Speakers
360 degree Rm Treats
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Re: Happy 4th of July!
Reply #1 - 07/02/15 at 16:58:19

Have a great one Lars!

I know what you mean, I'm sitting listening to my system when I should be packing, but just to be listening to my system in the morning (my Dad spent his first day at the assisted-living) is such a great thing and this system just bowls me over, it has everything I want in a system and the music is just overwhelmingly well presented. We're blessed.

Have a wonderful holiday y'all! Mine is going to be mostly working towards my move, but to finally have the time to do so is a great thing.

HR-1,ZP3,ZTPRE,Torii MkIII,ZBIT,Taboo MkIV;PS Audio:Soloist SE,DMP+DS,P10,PowerBases,AC-12 pcs,Mapleshade:Dbl Helix+,V2+V3;CambridgeAudio CXU;Rega RP3,TTPSU,Groovetracer upgrades,Exact2;VooDoo Cremona +Amati,Iso-Pods;MD90-T SE tuner,Oppo PM-1,Audeze LCD-2
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #2 - 07/02/15 at 17:57:22

HR-1,ZP3,ZTPRE,Torii MkIII,ZBIT,Taboo MkIV;PS Audio:Soloist SE,DMP+DS,P10,PowerBases,AC-12 pcs,Mapleshade:Dbl Helix+,V2+V3;CambridgeAudio CXU;Rega RP3,TTPSU,Groovetracer upgrades,Exact2;VooDoo Cremona +Amati,Iso-Pods;MD90-T SE tuner,Oppo PM-1,Audeze LCD-2
  IP Logged
Acetone
Seasoned Member

when music hits you,
you feel no pain

Reply #3 - 07/02/15 at 21:22:12

Thanks and have a great 4th. I'm gonna be busy...Fri Gig and Sat Gig...and a lot of BBQin'

SuperZen-CKC, ZP3, ZSB, Zstage, DM947-Monoliths, VPI-Traveler-2M black. Philips CDR-880. Decware/Audio Envy/RAC-PC's & IC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+ Spkr wire-jumpers, Blue Circle PLC FX2 X0e. Herbies tube dampers, tenderfoots, GIK & PI Audio, DIY room treatments
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print