03/25/17 at 03:01:20 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
P.I. Audio Group (Read 10132 times)
JD
Seasoned Member

Re: P.I. Audio Group
Reply #45 - 03/03/17 at 20:58:18

It's a worthy adventure and should pay you back many times over.
Keep us updated.

JD

IP Logged
Acetone
Seasoned Member

when music hits you,
you feel no pain

Reply #46 - 03/13/17 at 17:29:31

Your right JD.
In the last month I purchased the PI diffusers (8 pcs 2' sq) and 2 absorb panels 2' x 4' x 4".  Since then I put 2 absorb panels on ceiling 1st reflection then listening for a few days before moving things around. Very happy with the latest configuration of all my 8 -2' x 4'absorb panels, 2 corner traps and 8 - 2' x 4' diffusers. Putting 2 diffusers centered on front wall (covering a window with absortion) and the ceiling panels have made a distinct difference (for the better) on the sound stage width and depth...Had an awesome listen yesterday! Think I will leave well enough alone for awhile. Putting the 50's RCA 5R4YGT back in the Zen also helped. I should have just left it in since I was happy with the sound as it was....but, tweaks can always be removed too!

SuperZen-CKC, ZP3, ZSB, Zstage. VPI -Traveler-Ortofon 2M black. Tekton-Lores. Philips CDR-880. Decware-IC's, RAC-PC's & IC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+ Spkr wire, Blue Circle PLC FX2 X0e. Herbies tube dampers, tenderfoots, GIK & PI Audio room treatments.
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #47 - 03/15/17 at 16:35:19

Ooh! I should go through my guitar amp rectifier collection and see what they do for my little (souped up) Zen amp. I haven't turned my ZMA on in a couple weeks now the Zen is sounding so good...and I currently have almost no room treatment in the living room. Hopefully finding time to finish up the screen and stuff and get the room set back up.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print