Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/17 at 10:29:19 

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Super Zen Select vs Super Zen (Read 2683 times)
HIFI JEFF
Verified Member

Re: Super Zen Select vs Super Zen
Reply #15 - 12/22/16 at 17:26:20

So going back to the original topic. The sub talk is very interesting though. I own the newest version, the Superzen UFO and LOVE it! I actually don't want to change the sound of it at all. But am thinking about getting the UFO2 and minor sonic improvements of course are welcome but I love the way my current amp sounds. And I like the fact that I can have balanced inputs, don't know how much of a difference that actually makes but a nice option. It does come with 2 sets of inputs though right? Balanced and unbalanced. Anyway, I am simply wanting the UFO2 for cosmetic reasons. The bases are beautiful and the gauges are very cool. And I will have 2 of them flanked on the right and left side of on my entertainment stand. So I don't want to change the sound of the Superzen just the looks. I am assuming whatever sonic differences there are are VERY minor right?  

« Last Edit: 12/22/16 at 17:28:00 by HIFI JEFF »  
  IP Logged
busterfree
Seasoned Member

Re: Super Zen Select vs Super Zen
Reply #16 - 12/23/16 at 00:35:56

Yes. Two inputs on UFO2. Two single ended or 1 single ended + 1 balanced. I went with a Zbit so that the balanced input is not tied to amp.

It was funny reading my earlier posts. I have a UFO in the queue now. I never thought I would do that. I really want the original finish without wood along with connections on the rear. I want the flexibility of a bias switch.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print