Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
11/23/14 at 12:22:03

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Building your system where are you with yours? (Read 6182 times)
Digger
Seasoned Member

Re: Building your system where are you with yours?
Reply #60 - 02/02/14 at 22:19:22

Darrwood,
      How are you doing with your new Decware addition to your system. I have had no experience with the Zen amps you mentioned and was hoping someone that does would chime in to tell you a bit about the differences in the two. Anyway hope your enjoying your ZP3. It sure does take a little time saving to move onto the next component to up grade in my system one step at a time. For me it is the hunt and the fun of it sort of like other important things in our lives its the anticipation that keeps us all going.

« Last Edit: 02/03/14 at 01:49:53 by Digger »  
  IP Logged
darrwood
Verified Member

Reply #61 - 02/03/14 at 01:30:54

Hay Digger thanks for your reply. The ZP3 sounds better each day with myDynaco sca35 and Fostex towers it has a good synergy. The phono pre in the sca is pretty weak and sounds all befuddled by complex or demanding recordings yet gave me enough to know that solid state would not do... The ZP3 with a commanding bass and a natural uncolored sound gives the Dyna a good strong signal to amplify, I would think it would play well with solid state as well but I don't have any to try it with.

« Last Edit: 02/03/14 at 01:33:39 by darrwood »  
  IP Logged
Digger
Seasoned Member

Reply #62 - 02/03/14 at 01:57:33

Darrwood,
     What really matters is that your enjoying what you currently have. The set up you are enjoying now will give you the opportunity to learn and understand what you want your next move to be when it comes time to upgrade. I find not moving to fast with equipment purchases tends to save me from making costly mistakes or bad decisions. That is most of the time! Ha Ha! Have made mistakes. Glad to hear your happy with your ZP3 I am also very happy with my Decware purchase.

Cool

« Last Edit: 02/03/14 at 02:05:57 by Digger »  
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #63 - 02/03/14 at 02:04:12

Digger speak with wise tongue.Heed the words of Digger!

:D

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DVD-A1UDCI, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Stradivarius, Ultra Linear+Evo ICs, Iso-Pods,Mapleshade:Double Heiix Plus,Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
darrwood
Verified Member

Reply #64 - 02/03/14 at 02:10:18

I can dig that vibe..... Wisdom can come from experience or from a tight budget and a good Wife....Go Hawks, Sorry I live in the Seattle area

IP Logged
Digger
Seasoned Member

Reply #65 - 02/03/14 at 02:11:28

Darrwood,
     And there is a lot of nice people on this site also! (Lon)     Wink

You hit the nail on the head a good wife always helps.

Cool

« Last Edit: 02/03/14 at 02:13:14 by Digger »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print