Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
12/14/17 at 15:22:10

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Let us know your next Live (Music) Show (Read 31028 times)
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Re: Let us know your next Live (Music) Show
Reply #100 - 07/28/17 at 17:30:51

Yes! I need to do the Hollywood Bowl Jeff.
Bucket list/never been.
I need to plan, my son graduates in June from Stanford....then me and my girl are on a short Southwest hopper to LA to visit her sister.....I'm hoping something we want to go to.....is happening the week we are in town....I will check it out....... .

Robert Cray was a great show back on the 12th. I love the Zoo venue!

I did not make it to Roger Water's Wednesday night or are we going to Billy Joel tonight at Target Field. :'(
Beautiful weather in the Cities tonight...and I'm glad for friends...that have never seen Billy....are getting A+ weather for the Show!

Us? Well, we can't afford to go to everything.....home bodying tonight with a movie. But, grilling till sunset with the nice/perfect weather.

« Last Edit: 07/28/17 at 21:24:21 by stone_of_tone »  

Sony as Transport
Illuminati D-60
Audio Alchemy DTI-Pro
Audio Magic Mystic Reference I2S
Audio Alchemy DDE 3.0
Kimber Select 1030
Zen Select #76
Kimber Select 3033
Polk Audio LS-90
Tri-config/TipToes & Vibropods underneath Speakers
360 degree Rm Treats
  IP Logged
DirtDawg
Seasoned Member

Reply #101 - 07/29/17 at 12:21:45

My daughter and I are going downtown to attend the Air One Hits Tour event, featuring Skillet.

Three other teeny bop style (Hip Hop, these days) acts will perform, but I made a promise several years ago, "If Skillet ever comes any where near here, We are going."

Now I like Skillet. They are a hard rock alternative Christian band with a decent message to all of our youth. They friggin' rock, too.

I will be going into the den of iniquity where the (local basketball team) Pacers play. We have "seats," so my cane will be a bit less intimidating, mostly. I am a sixty two year old man, taking his Sixteen year old daughter to her SECOND concert.
I am wrought from  "Whole Cloth!"  

About three years ago, we went to our first concert together. We saw Heart and Jason Bonham. First was all Heart, but the final hour was all Led Zeppelin, via Heart and Bonzo's kid. It was awesome.

Hoping this one is as good!

« Last Edit: 07/29/17 at 12:23:47 by DirtDawg »  
WWW DirtDawg DirtDawg NO! NO!   IP Logged
Tripwr1964
Seasoned Member

Reply #102 - 07/29/17 at 13:01:32

went down to peoria riverfront to for kc (i know...) just for the hell of it and get out of the house.  

had never heard of the opening act The Mummies.  i had no expectations at all, and was floored!  they are much fun and a very tight band.  lots of horns and bass.

i will definitely be catching them again.

oh and KC needs to give it up, big time!!!  he's embarrassing to watch.

CSP3, CAD 120s MKII, Sota Star Sapphire, SME309, Pulse3, ZP3 jupiter, ZMC1, Schiit bifrost multibit, CEC TL5 transport, MG1.6QR w/ ext xo & mye stands/947/betsys. herbies iso, VH audio flavor diy pwr cords, Beden 8402 IC,
  IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Reply #103 - 10/21/17 at 14:25:58

Mr. BENSON .........this evening!
http://www.georgebenson.com/

MEMORIUM:

Tom Petty, will be missed around here. Glad Sue and I went to his concert back in June/Heartbreakers. It was memorable. I have the closing/Rock n Roll Hall of Fame show from a few years ago.....of Prince and Petty with the remaining Wilbury's.....and George Harrison's son....playing "While my Guitar Gently Weeps" of George's....it is satisfying to watch.....George's son....in awe of Prince laying it out on his Guitar/the last couple minutes............. . nough said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys#t=217.5852874
.........PRINCE, would have played our Super Bowl/2018........ .

Prince live....was an experience. My biggest regret....was not going to his place in Vegas.....where he would come out at 1am....and play till 4:30am..... ...and a ton of cover's and Hendrix. Paisley Park was epic too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m954kuhHQE8

« Last Edit: 10/21/17 at 14:59:03 by stone_of_tone »  

Sony as Transport
Illuminati D-60
Audio Alchemy DTI-Pro
Audio Magic Mystic Reference I2S
Audio Alchemy DDE 3.0
Kimber Select 1030
Zen Select #76
Kimber Select 3033
Polk Audio LS-90
Tri-config/TipToes & Vibropods underneath Speakers
360 degree Rm Treats
  IP Logged
jorgen
Seasoned Member

Reply #104 - 10/21/17 at 20:45:00

Saw  Aldous Harding last night in Oslo (Norway). Very nice and intimate concert. She is available on Tidal and Spotify. Perfect kind of music for those late night out of the body experiences.

IP Logged
RayBan
Verified Member

Reply #105 - 10/23/17 at 13:51:32

I'm going to see St. Vincent in January. Smiley

"Music Is The Answer"
  IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

"Music is the
strongest form of
magic"

Reply #106 - 10/23/17 at 18:00:35

M. Ward & Rhiannon Giddens at the Disney Concert Hall this Wednesday night.  Will be the first time at this venue which is supposed to be acoustically amazing.  Hearing these artists there should amount to a pretty phenomenal evening!

ZMA//Zen Ultra//Torii//ZDSD//PS Audio DirectStream DAC + Memory Player + P10//Rachael//Super Zen Triode//Taboo MK III//Muse Phono Stage//London Decca Reference//Dynavector DV-507 MKII//Zen Head//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel w/ tube playback pre-amp//Omega SAHOs//Monoliths
  IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

"Music is the
strongest form of
magic"

Reply #107 - 10/31/17 at 05:45:34

Rhiannon was divine!  She is talented - it's insane how much so.  And the Disney Concert Hall was beautiful visually and acoustically.  Rhiannon, between one her sets even commented on how amazing it was as a venue stating, "It's almost too perfect," which made me chuckle.    

M. Ward was a bit disappointing.  They should have put him first.  It was anticlimactic, Rhiannon Giddens, then M. Ward.  She alone more than made the evening though.  

I highly recommend catching a live performance of her if you can.

ZMA//Zen Ultra//Torii//ZDSD//PS Audio DirectStream DAC + Memory Player + P10//Rachael//Super Zen Triode//Taboo MK III//Muse Phono Stage//London Decca Reference//Dynavector DV-507 MKII//Zen Head//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel w/ tube playback pre-amp//Omega SAHOs//Monoliths
  IP Logged
DaniloFinn
Verified Member

Reply #108 - 11/09/17 at 13:48:08

Glad to read about the wonderful time you've had. I'll definitely check her music out. Thanks for the suggestion.

IP Logged
Luis
Seasoned Member

Reply #109 - 11/09/17 at 17:04:59

Im going to see Sheila Jordan tonight!

ERRs, SE341.2+, CSP2+, REGA DAC, ZDC200i, Styx & DSR-ll
  IP Logged
DirtDawg
Seasoned Member

Reply #110 - 11/23/17 at 06:37:17

Attended the Jazz Kitchen down in Indianapolis late on Saturday.

WOW, just wow.

I went alone and no one was there to tell me we had to go.

WWW DirtDawg DirtDawg NO! NO!   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print