Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/16/14 at 12:00:50

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
NAD M3    Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier (Read 2466 times)
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Re: NAD M3    Dual Mono Integrated Amplifier
Reply #15 - 05/25/13 at 15:01:04

Cool. Nice work. I used something similar years ago. A good start. . . . The world of vibration control fascinates me.

I like to spend money, and have it to spend, so I put a PS Audio PerfectWave PowerBase under my Torii Mk III (newly returned from the mother ship with Jupiter caps installed). Really game-changed the sound for me, surprised me, works better under the Torii than under the Power Plant Premier and DAC II and Transport (and works great under those components).

« Last Edit: 05/25/13 at 15:05:39 by Lon »  

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+(2),Torii Mk III, PS Audio PWT+PWD MkII,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100, Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable IC: Evo and UL, Mapleshade:Double Heiix Samsonv2+v3 and 4"platforms,Herbie's IsoCups+Tendft
  IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #16 - 05/26/13 at 03:17:02

Donnie, love the MG944's ... real beauties!!! Is that with the Walnut veneer and satin black finish?  

IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #17 - 05/26/13 at 03:39:13

Beowulf, Walnut and black. The still look great and sound even better. Bob should be sitting on a high mountaintop being worshiped as the master that he is!  
Like I said my setup doesn't look much like the pictures anymore. I will have to breakdown and buy a camera or a phone with a camera or something like that.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print