Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
02/28/17 at 07:46:31 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tube vibration isolator rings (Read 1995 times)
Alainjoel
Verified Member

Tube vibration isolator rings
05/05/13 at 04:24:48

I've recently added some of these tube rings on my se342 zen. I'm wondering if anyone out there feels these work? Do the
Tube rings do the job. I hear testimony saying yes and no on this subject in other blog sites.

IP Logged
SteveC
Seasoned Member

Re: Tube vibration isolator rings
Reply #1 - 05/05/13 at 06:40:54

[less than useful post, but what the hell]  I'm curious about these too, but haven't asked because I can't stop giggling.  When I see them, I can't stop thinking they look like little rubbers. silly and strange? yeah.

So... do they work?  (as vibration/sound dampers)    :)

IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Reply #2 - 04/25/16 at 17:34:39

Old thread but no answer.
Anyone have any input?

Torii Jr
ZROCK
ZP3
VPI Signature Classic Rosewood
Pure Audio Project Trio 15 Voxativ
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Reply #3 - 04/25/16 at 17:42:49

It's interesting that the original poster was using them, but didn't offer an opinion either way!

I had one pair of input tubes that came to me from Steve with orange isolator rings installed. I used them with and without the rings and honestly couldn't say they made a difference. I use Herbie's Audio tube dampers and feel they do make a subtle difference, I can usually tell if they are on or off. . . .

Decware:HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,ZBIT,Taboo III;PS Audio DMP+DS,P10,PowerBases,AC-12 pcs,Mapleshade spkr cbl;CambridgeAud CXU;Rega RP3,TTPSU,wh belt, Groovetracer upgrades+Exact2;VooDoo Cbl:Stradivarius+Cremona,Iso-Pods; Mplshade:Samson v3;Oppo PM-1;Audeze LCD2
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print