Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
08/31/14 at 11:25:56

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
jupiter HT beeswax cryoed coupling caps (Read 2880 times)
Fireblade
Seasoned Member

Knowledge comes, but
wisdom lingers.
A.L.Tennyson

Re: jupiter HT beeswax cryoed coupling caps
Reply #15 - 05/03/13 at 16:49:48

Congrats on the ZStage. I wonder myself whether it would be more bang for the buck to add a CSP2+ rather than the ZStage, as has been discussed several times in this forum.

In my case, I've decided to eventually get the CSP2+, given its versatility and the fact that it better dilutes the inherent DAC's coloration through far more tube rolling opportunities.

It would be interesting to compare the ZStage + Jupiter Caps' more organic sound with the well documented benefits of a CSP2+ using the right tube complement for a particular application.

Laptop-Foobar2K-ASIO Direct//WD 2.0Tb HDD//Audio Gd USB cable//Audio Gd NFB 3 (2014) DAC//Decware Silver Ref IC's//Decware Mini Torii SE//Kimber Kable spkr cbls//Decware DM945's//Velodyne DLS 3500//BJC SUB Cbls//Tripp Lite 500 Isolation Trnsf.//Jellyfish Pwr Cord
  IP Logged
AlexR
Verified Member

Re: jupiter HT beeswax cryoed coupling caps
Reply #16 - 05/05/13 at 05:03:18

Thanks, Dom. I had Steve add the Jupiter caps to my amp as well. I'm very excited to get my Super Zen--just hope it mates well with my speakers, 98db Tekton Lores. 2wpc makes me a bit nervous...

« Last Edit: 05/05/13 at 05:15:27 by AlexR »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print