Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
10/01/14 at 09:36:14

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about warranty transfer (Read 617 times)
JJSuperfly
Verified Member

Question about warranty transfer
01/31/13 at 20:23:30

Hello Steve,
I'd like to know whether I can get a warranty transfer on a CSP2+ that I am in process of buying second-hand.  note: I sent you a pm earlier today on this subject.
thanks and best regards,
/Jody

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. D*ck

Re: Question about warranty transfer
Reply #1 - 01/31/13 at 21:44:42

Hi Jody,

The best way to reach Steve's attention or to get information of this type is to call Steve or Sarah.

This  is what a page of the website says about the matter, and makes me believe that you can have a "warranty" transferred to you . . . .

REPAIRS FOR NON-ORIGINAL OWNERS:

Decware is the only authorized repair center for Decware products.  Even if you purchased a Decware product used from someone else, this is still the best and least expensive place to have your baby repaired. People who purchase a used Decware product and send it in for repair or upgrades will automatically have the lifetime warranty transferred from the original owner to them at no additional cost.

http://www.decware.com/newsite/service.html

« Last Edit: 01/31/13 at 21:45:14 by Lon »  

Decware:ERR,HR-1,ZP3,CSP2+,Torii Mk III,PS Audio PWT+DS,PowerBases,PPP,AC-12 pcs, Denon DBP-A100, Denon DCD-A100,Rega RP3 +TTPSU,white belt+Exact2, VooDoo Cable:Evo,Ultra Linear, Iso-PodMapleshade:Double Heiix Plus.Samsonv2+v3 +4" platforms,Herbie's Iso-Cup
  IP Logged
JJSuperfly
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 01/31/13 at 21:53:59

Thanks Lon.

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #3 - 02/04/13 at 05:50:31

Yes you can most likely - as I've done it twice in the last 4 months !!  It's the fastest way to get a Decware component!

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva UMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Marsh P200b, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, I'm outta room..
  IP Logged
JJSuperfly
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 02/04/13 at 16:57:33

thanks Maddog, can you PM any details (e.g. what the charge was, time it took, etc.)?
best regards,
Jody

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #5 - 02/04/13 at 20:02:34

JJSuperfly - PM sent.  just FYI... for future reference.  The fastest way to get this kind of information is just to call Decware - that has been my experience anyway.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva UMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Marsh P200b, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, I'm outta room..
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print